[RC5] Agreed

Chris Sweeney csweeney at cablesamerica.com
Wed Dec 1 12:03:16 EST 1999

Actually maybe someone could develope like Dcypher.Net has a sort of plug in
that lets the command line version running as a service have a GUI interface
for those that want it.  In that GUI there could be some special toys, such
as screensavers and noises that all the "Windows" users seem to want.

Chris Sweeney
Sales Manager
Cables America
1-800-348-8724 x 483