[RC5] CSC

Anastas Geokov antzi at antzi.bg
Fri Dec 3 10:19:01 EST 1999

Just asking:

Is it possible to visualize graphically the "field" of keys, showing already
checked ones with different color and allowing the local client to "highlight"
the blocks which it is working on: checked (buff-out), pending (buff-in) and
current (crunching). This should look like Symantec SpeedDisk or Micro$oft Disk
Defragmenter.

The information about basic image could be downloaded from the stats server
daily, after the update. The rest could be implemented either in the win32 (an
maybe other platforms) client, or in a separate program, reading the logs.

Antzi