[RC5] CSC

Travis Kelley travis at thekeyboard.com
Thu Dec 2 18:25:07 EST 1999

Here's my idea....As I understand it there is a known key in the rc5 contest....(something that the correct answer is guaranteed to contain).  I also think that every key works out to some text message whether or not it is readable or not.  Why not display those text messages to the user or at least like every 10th one so they can ohh and ahh if they get one that is close to the known text...just a thought

                                                                                            Travis

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net