[RC5] CSC - RC5-64 Comparison and Moo Payback Calculations

Paul Benjamin pben at pobox.com
Fri Dec 3 19:08:23 EST 1999

Yea it sounds simple enough.  Will Distributed.net allow the use of
the moo wav files from the old Win GUI client?  I ripped them out with
my old copy of VC++ 5.0  It looks like a weekend project if I can use
the old wav's.  Kansas does have more steers than people but I only
want to get as close to them as the local Burger King!

PBen

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net