[RC5] CSC - RC5-64 Comparison and Moo Payback Calculations

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Sun Dec 5 12:41:11 EST 1999

For anyone that cares, the old Moo WAV files have already been made
available on http://www.distributed.net/download/addon.html

However, it might be more interesting to note that Scott Ludwig and I have
been working on a quick Win32 application to do precisely what you are
proposing.  It seems to work well, and we'll probably be making it
available for download off of the above addons page sometime this weekend.
I'll have an update note in my plan file when I release it, too.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net