[RC5] CSC

Satya satyap at bom2.vsnl.net.in
Sun Dec 5 08:08:09 EST 1999

On Dec 4, 1999 at 12:13, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> So, I suppose you could display the first 4 bytes of, say, every *1000th*
> key (not 10th, GACK!) -- but that's probably not very interesting to
> the user, since half of the bytes will be high-ASCII characters anyway.

You could always map those characters to something else... Maybe a solid
block or a 'Matrix screensaver' character.

Then the whole thing could look like the matrix screensaver or something
out of 'wargames'. I like! I like!

--
Satya. http://satyaonline.cjb.net/
Beta test of Mumbai bus guide at http://satyaonline.cjb.net/ !