[RC5] Gene sequencing next d.net project?

Essam Metwally emetwall at ucalgary.ca
Sat Dec 4 21:00:24 EST 1999

I love the idea but what exactly do you propose?

I myself have been toying with the idea of 3D Protein Structure
analysis.  The problem is huge and I'm just trying to decide how you
would split the analysis into distributable packets which could be
divided and integrated.  I think d.net could do wonders for that sort of
analysis.  If anyone has any ideas on how to go about with the division
of the problem, I'd love to hear it.

Essam