[RC5] Screen Saver

Martin Harvey martin at pergolesi.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 4 18:44:17 EST 1999

Zypher wrote:

> The easiest way to do this is to have a 'base client' that can accept thrid
> party plugins, much like photoshop and winamp. Dnet could have links of
> 'checked' plugins that are safe adn functional, and I'm sure if they started
> a page and told everyone, they would have 100 submissions by the next day.

Most definitely. I could see myself as one amongst many who would love
to write some sort of a plug in.

What options are there currently for monitoring the status of the client
apart from opening the logfile in some appropriate sharing mode?

MH.

Martin Harvey. martin at pergolesi.demon.co.uk
     http://www.pergolesi.demon.co.uk

The Usenet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.  Your question
was: Will your answer to this question be in the negative?
And in response, thus spake the Oracle: Memory fault.  Core dumped.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net