[RC5] Screen Saver

Eno Jon enojon at delphi.com
Mon Dec 6 19:12:13 EST 1999

So true.  But, the neophyte D.Net recruit is not a "true believer" and must
be gently persuaded and coaxed into running the client for D.Net.

Also, D.Net pages have not "written-off" interfaces but according to its
"sacred text" will work toward creating a generic, portable non-GUI
API core which allows plug-ins for GUI, sound, screensavers, log
viewers, etc?   The debate ensues because many neophytes have
defected to SETI in droves [when they meet sys. req.]