[RC5] Pluggable client modules...

Dan Oetting oetting at gldmutt.cr.usgs.gov
Thu Dec 9 12:47:19 EST 1999

You should send the announcement if the old client is about to become
incompatable with the servers and may cause increased network traffic or
other disruptions at the users site when the communications fail. For
anything else make it a preference that the user must enable on the stats
page.

-- Dan Oetting <oetting at ghtmail.cr.usgs.gov>

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net