[RC5] Some stats

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Sun Dec 12 11:56:33 EST 1999

Was fooling around on statsbox this morning and ran some numbers that I
thought people might be interested in....

66180 participants have been active in rc5 in the past month
23182 of these have alse done csc blocks
42998 of these have done no csc blocks

25995 participants have been active in csc
23830 of these have also done rc5 blocks
2165 of these have done no rc5 blocks

Moo!
dB!

PS: for those who havn't seen the .plan's about it, we now have MMX
cores, and they're ~3-4x as fast as non-MMX. See
http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=moose for more
info. (Yes, we're working on both Linux and Win32 ports, hopefully
they'll be up in a day or two).

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net