[RC5] Global Stats

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue Dec 14 19:34:12 EST 1999

Ok, now the real question is: how do we compile meaningful
cross-platform stats? Oh, one other caveat: we want the clients to
eventually be able to automagically figure out what project the machine
that they're running on would be best suited for, and the weighting
factors used in this calculation will most probably need to be worked
into the stats as well (it's only fair that if a client decides it's
best to do OGR, as an example, that the blocks done by that client get
due credit on stats).

Moo!
dB!