[RC5] Email warnings about old clients

Minor, Thomas thomas.minor at materna.de
Thu Dec 16 12:00:46 EST 1999

Yes, I also agree to that point.
But how about a little reminder in the logfiles ?
It's surely not that bandwidth comsuming to transmit
the version number of the up to date client when
a client connects to the master server or pproxy.

Ok, the clients prior to this feature would not be
informed about new client version but we'd have a nice feature.

Qapla'

  Thomas Minor, Dr. Materna GmbH
  Telefon : +49 (231) 5599 - 169
  Fax     : +49 (231) 5599 - 9 459
  leghlaHchu'be'chugh mln lo'laHbe' taj jej.
  reH lugh charghwl'.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net