[RC5] stats page idea

Pål Sollie sollie at saint-etienne.no
Sun Dec 19 22:35:06 EST 1999

From: "Stephen M Doherty" <stephenm at doherty.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:41:46 +1030

>Could we have on our stats page something that tells us the hostname of the
>computers doing our block?

*If* such a feature was to be implemented, I'd like it to be configurable, and default to OFF. I'm not sure i'd like for everyone to be able to see which machines I use. Not that I'm running anything anywhere I'm not supposed to, but I'm not too keen on the idea that someone could merely scan the stats to find a bunch of computers to have a go at breaking in to.

--
Pål Sollie
sparkz at ikke.no

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net