[RC5] Email warnings about old clients

EnoJon enojon at delphi.com
Mon Dec 20 00:11:42 EST 1999

Another saying pops to mind,

"distributed.net does not condone the unauthorized use of its software on
                    any computer system. You may not run any distributed.net
software on a
                    system unless you own the system or have received permission
from the
                    owner to run distributed.net software. Running an
unauthorized client will
                    make you inelligable for any distributed.net prizes.
"

Seems that "permission from the owner" or "own the system" would infer one can
upgrade the clients and tweak them at leisure.