[RC5] Possible spam-protection

Alexander Schaubeck alexander at schaubeck.de
Sun Dec 19 21:27:26 EST 1999

Hi Jakob !

I think it's easy to fool your solution with a program, that responds
to the USER_AGENT request with a "legit" identification, no matter
which program access the web-site.
There are a lot of programs out there which can do that.
AtGuard is one of them, for example.
--
Alexander Schaubeck
Homepage: http://www.schaubeck.de