[RC5] stats page idea

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Sun Dec 19 14:57:44 EST 1999

If you get us a Cray for statsbox-III, maybe. :)

Seriously, there's two issues with doing this. First, the buffer format
would have to be changed since there is no provision for reporting
hostname. Second, to track that kind of info remain in stats represents
a very large amount of data, even if we don't keep any history.

This is something that we've got in the back of our minds though, so if
there is a reasonable way that we can impliment it, we'll do so.

Moo!
dB!