[RC5] Email warnings about old clients

sdodson sdodson at gateway.net
Thu Dec 16 23:31:25 EST 1999

It also makes me wonder if the clients should be running at all.  Does the
person who maintains them now know that they're running?  If not you should
call him/her immediately and inform them.  It's their choice if they're
running or not.  You don't run clients on machines that aren't yours, or
you're in charge of.

Scott Dodson
I don't have an official sounding title.. oh well

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net