[RC5] stats page idea

Loren Thiel thiel at genevaonline.com
Tue Dec 21 21:50:15 EST 1999

How about putting a stat in there that says how many blocks that a user has
sent in that have not counted to their total.  Due to duplicates being sent
in, or something.  I have a few computers that don't connect to the net
very often, and they rack up quite a few random blocks.  Just wondering if
they are doing any good or not.

Loren