[RC5] RC5/64 completion time by Deep Gene

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Fri Dec 24 17:40:39 EST 1999

I think we are forgetting true attempts at code breaking don't start using
brute force.  The very little I have read on encryption talks about
wonderful algorithms... different ones for each encryption technique.

I noticed we talk here mostly about 56 and 64 bit encryption but netscape and
Windows NT come with 128 bit encryption.  Again I don't know what algorithms are
used as stated DES and CSC are not equally difficult to decrypt.

Happy Holidays
   Basil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net