[RC5] Email warnings about old clients

Matthew Maxson maxson1 at MARSHALL.EDU
Mon Dec 27 10:04:05 EST 1999

But, you can still have permission to run/install the clients and not have
access to upgrade the client.  An example:  I set up a client to run on a
girls machine that is living in the dorms.  So that she does not have to
worry about team joining/etc..., I use my ID.  I cannot hardly bother her
with an upgrade everytime a new client comes out.  BUT, I still have
permission to run the client on the machine.

Just my $.02

M@