[RC5] A question

Denubis Banere denubis at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 12:42:23 EST 1999

Does anyone have a really good layman's description of d.net and what it
is doing?
My friends and I want to make a team page, and we want to recruit people
(Really?) and I've been told my explanations are horrible. So, if anyone
has a description that you could show to a random person in real life,
and have them understand, and want to do it, can you please mail me w/
it?
thanks

P.S. does anyone know of a way for netscape to get rid of these two
annoying dashes before the signature?

 One equal temper of heroic hearts,             | Brian Ballsun-Stanton
 Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will | denubis at earthlink.net
 To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. | ICQ-1313788 "Denubis"