[RC5] Dual Processor

Dru Cook dcook at thezone.net
Sat Jan 2 10:29:08 EST 1999

Hi;

Just a note, Windows 95 (and I assume 98) do NOT have any capability to use
dual processors. Your second processor is litterally wasted. If you want
Windows, you will need Windows NT (preferably 4.0) either workstation or
server version. both will handle 2 processors nicely.  Dual Boot Windows NT
and Unix might be a better solution.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net