[RC5] [ADMIN] New Clients, DES-TEST, and Caffeine

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Sat Jan 2 15:10:21 EST 1999

On Sat, 02 Jan 1999 14:24:09 -0600, Mike Silbersack wrote:

>That's a feature, not a bug.  All 2.7102+ clients restart blocks that
>are started by a different OS/CPU/Client version.

Does that mean that I'm gonna have problems when my NT runs blocks
and then I reboot to Linux and run blocks there using the same FAT
partition and the same files?

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at pangaealink.com                   -//
//-               Work = berg.stephen at keesler.af.mil               -//
//-  http://www3.pangaealink.com/~sberg/ -/- http://www.3c0x1.com  -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net