[RC5] Re: Help - My Linux boxes don't run the new client

Patrick Coen patrick.coen at skynet.be
Sun Jan 3 00:13:09 EST 1999

Hi there (again)

Just forget about my mail (if you're not having the same problem), I've
found the problem :
In order to stop and start the client easily, I've created some scripts
that create / delete a "stoprc5.now" file. It seems that when that file
exists, the client doesn't do anything at all (not even a -config or a
-help, which started my worrying in the first place). "Simply" removing
that file before starting the client will solve the problem.

Sorry for wasting your time
cheers
patrick

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net