[RC5] Win32 Build 425a client - how to autostart minimized to system tray?

Jay Berg jberg at phc.net
Mon Jan 4 14:37:47 EST 1999

There's a small utility that I've found that works nicely to "hide" any/all
applications. The utility leaves a small icon in the task tray to allow you
access to the hidden applications. With the utility, you can hide any
Win95/98/NT application.

http://www.expocenter.com/hideit/

Among other things, I use it to hide my Pproxy so it isn't on the task bar.

By the way, it's a freeware utility. No charge for it.