[RC5] rc5 cracker

rc5.7 at juno.com rc5.7 at juno.com
Wed Jan 6 13:01:08 EST 1999

Is anyone interested in building a EFF-type deep cracker (er whatever)
for rc5 or DES. (specifically for rc5)? Is it even possible?

I'm quite certain many if not most of the 100,000 d.net participants
would be interested in donating a few bucks towards it. I know I would
be. It could very possibly double our keyrate. If not it would very
signifigantly increase it.

jadin Hanson
like programming? try www.robotbattle.com
Free Kevin!
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net