[RC5] rc5 cracker

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Thu Jan 7 00:25:58 EST 1999

For more info about stuff like this, I suggest you subscribe to the hardware
list (hardware at lists.distributed.net; see www.distributed.net/lists for more
info).

There is someone working on a hardware based RC5 cracker... I don't know what
the status of the project is though (there's a link on the RC5 home page).

Moo!
dB!