[RC5] new feature?

Scott Dodson scott.dodson at bozax.iainc.net
Thu Jan 7 16:34:21 EST 1999

I think a useful feature to add which won't require much work
would be like a count down, to the next scheduled event.  I know
that events are now scheduled, and that's how the new des
contests will work.  So i think it'd be interesting to be able to
actually see that information on the client window.  That will
remind me to connect on or as soon as possible to the scheduled
event to get updated, and switched.  I think this would help
those of us who are not online all the time, but use the computer
a considerable amount of time.

Maybe even a flashing icon, or sound file that is played.  As
some sort of an alarm.
-Scott

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net