[RC5] Dual Processor

Mike Silbersack silby at silby.com
Fri Jan 8 14:39:12 EST 1999

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:19:30 -0500 (EST), root at brain.acmelabs.com wrote:

>Well, i dont know what all the talk is about but I have a v2.7100.417
>client running on a win95 box that just happened to have a second
>processor. The client runs two cracks, one on each processor.
>
>It works in 95, shouldnt it work in 98?

That's not possible.  Sure, the mulitthreaded clients will let you run
many threads on one processor, but the win32 clients are not capable of
using more than one processor on a win95/98 box.  You're probably
confusing multiple threads with multiple processors.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at silby.com
distributed.net Technical Support / Programming

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net