[RC5] Dual Processor

John Baker m01f0p00 at cwcom.net
Fri Jan 8 22:26:21 EST 1999

I installed the rc5 client under Win98 on a dual PII and it first appeared to
be using both processors like you say. You get two graphs and percentages for
both cpu's. However, I found that the expected processing output was well down
on what I was looking for.  Later I decided that it was somehow switching
between the two cpu's but only using one at a time and  only actually providing
the processing power of a single processor.

Hope that helps.
John B.