[RC5] Wheres the blocks?

Twilight Twilight at clear.net.nz
Sat Jan 9 18:07:47 EST 1999

Why don't you make the Personal Proxy smarter and monitor how many blocks it
allocates over a week and then automatically adjust itself to grab 1/2 a
days worth of blocks. I'm assuming any decision it can make is better that
the guesswork people new to distributed (ie people like me) can make.

Regards,
Tyler