[RC5] Wheres the blocks?

Romulo Cholewa rmc at rmc.eti.br
Fri Jan 8 19:12:34 EST 1999

I think that due to the fast "nature" of DES-III, all who participate must
have enough "conciousness" to avoid downloading DES blocks to an "endless
loop" machine, a host that will most probably stay turned off or not
connected. Of course, all of this only if we plan to win... :-)

Romulo Moacyr Cholewa
ICQ UIN: 832755. PGP Keys Available.
"Idle CPU time is a terrible thing to waste"
 http://www.distributed.net