[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #253

Twilight Twilight at clear.net.nz
Mon Jan 11 11:19:07 EST 1999

What I was meant was that the personal proxy should track how many RC5
blocks it's clients cracks a day and use that as a basis for how many blocks
it needs to grab for the DES contest.

If we got really tricky we could also grab information on how long the
client has to process the blocks so when the client connects to the proxy it
only grabs enough blocks which is can crack in a certain time. This would
reduce the amount of redundant work being done and speed up the return of
blocks meaning we are more powerful and quicker. (if that makes sense.)

Just my 0.2c

Regards,
Tyler Rosolowski