[RC5] DES-Test, Day 2

Shea Tisdale shea at networkarts.com
Sun Jan 10 16:51:12 EST 1999

Your last line is the important part of this discussion.  Anything slower
than 100kkeys probably should be set to a very low buffer.   And it might
even be advantageous for everyone involved in DES to set their buffers
somewhat low.  The keyspace will go by so fast that keys could be recycled
otherwise.