[RC5] New stats

Scott McIntyre smcintyr at snet.net
Mon Jan 11 22:37:34 EST 1999

This kind of thing tends to work pretty well, *except* for the large
nation-wide
 ISP's.  Their domains are registered in a single location, so all their
people
are marked from that one place.  So you tend to see huge proportions
from
Virginia, because that's where AOL is!  So the accuracy is not the
greatest,
but it is pretty neat to look at.

-Scott