[RC5] win 98 autodial

Fernando Armada farmada at metrologie.es
Wed Jan 13 17:40:55 EST 1999

I Have a Little problem...

I Want to run automaticly the des client in a bunch of client's pc running
W95... all the pc's runs a startup script from a NT 4.0 server Domain... I
want to the client stay quiet (no trayicon, no status) only log to a file.

i run a rc5cli, I start the rc5cli from a command line... using rc5cli
-quiet, but the pc don't start the rc5, I see the main window for a seconds
but when i press ctrl-alt-del, i don't see the rc5cli in the tasks....

I'm sharing the instalation (i.e, all pc's grab's the file and the settings
from a network drive.)

Any Ideas?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net