[RC5] blocks submitted under different email address

Michael L. Dawson mdawson at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 13 13:00:37 EST 1999

I just realized that when I upgraded to the new client, that I failed to notice
that the email return address was set for rc5 at distributed.net and not my true
email address. So I have to assume that all the blocks I have submitted in the
last week or so won't be credited to me. Am I correct in this?

Is there any way to get those block credits back in my name? At this point, I
gotta tell you that I'm getting a little frustrated. I haven't been able to see
any RC5 stats since before Christmas, and I can't even locate where the DES
stats are, if there are any. Some folks here have alluded to DES stats, but as
far as I can tell, they don't really exist. Or do they?

mdawson

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net