[RC5] Crazy Stats (?)

Zypher zypher at clanusr.com
Fri Jan 15 21:14:32 EST 1999

Whoa, I just saw the stats go DOWN, to 4.7981% from something like 6%
yesterday....anyone have an idea whats going on?

And has the usual midnightish update time been changed? (I'm aware no RC5
stats during DESIII but today is only 15th :)

And GMT is greenwich mean time, right? Whats the conversion from that to
EST?

Also this list seems to be filtering the mail strangely, one mail I sent
hours before another was added much after the next one (it switched the
order basically, and the times were way off)
zypher at clanusr.com - simple, ain't it?
ICQ - 12874369 - it defines netlife
United States Rangers - www.clanusr.com
www.distributed.net - Halflife - Team 8949