[RC5] Found the key? Immediate flush!

rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 21:07:25 EST 1999

Due to the fact that the clients only decypt 8 (?) bytes
of the plaintext using the key, they can only find
'The secr' instead of 'The secret message is: ' followed
by some unknown message.  There are a number of possible
keys which will do this (I beleive), but will not decrypt
the whole message.

Thefore: it only finds an 'interesting' key which must
	 be checked properly by distributed.net

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004