[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #258

Kai Rode kai_rode at bigfoot.com
Sun Jan 17 09:22:26 EST 1999

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 02:10:25 -0500, you wrote:

>My question is this, and someone tell me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the
>clients mandate that the buffers in and out be the same size for DES
>contests?

Are you running an old version of the client? The current version does
have only a single buffer size for DES and RC5, in and out.

Please don't include v-cards. They look very awful especially when the
list is received in digest mode. We don't want to know your phone
numbers and address.

...and signing unimportant mail is also a waste of bandwidth.

	Kai
--
PGP public key available from servers. 0x71D4AD11/0x5CCA01F5
Join http://www.distributed.net/ or GIMPS at www.entropia.com

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net