[RC5] RC5 List Moderation

John Graves john.graves at nashville.com
Sun Jan 17 03:26:56 EST 1999

Jim C. Nasby <jim at nasby.net> said:

>The list isn't filtering your mail strangely, it's the list moderator. :)
For
>those of you who failed to read the description of this list on the web
page,
>or don't understand what moderation means, I'll explain.

I have read the description, but according to the list page, "The main list
(rc5 at lists.distributed.net) is an open mailing list available for your
questions and discussions relating to the effort."... it never mentions
moderation. The Announce list does, but not the main list. How would reading
the list page help anyone understand? If this list is moderated it should
say so on that page.