[RC5] OGR anyone?

Tom Cooper tom_cooper at bigfoot.com
Tue Jan 19 17:47:57 EST 1999

Great job on attacking and destroying DES-III.  Someday our government will
notice that they're doing the wrong thing with encryption technology.....

I'd like to see the OGR project get moving.  I'm not strongly committed to
attacking encryption technologies.  I'm not a crypto geek.   My motivation
is the "coolness factor" of being involved in a huge distributed computing
project.  If I can do that AND contribute to mathematics research, all the
better.

When should I expect to see us making progress on that front?

Regards,
Tom Cooper
This message reflects the personal views and opinions of the author only,
and not necessarily those of any organizaion to which the author is
related.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net