[RC5] installing the d.net client on about 300 win95 machines at work

Darxus darxus at Op.Net
Wed Jan 20 19:57:59 EST 1999

> > I have administrative access to a network of about 300 pentium win95
> > machines.  I would love to install the d.net client, but I don't think
> > it's very likely management would approve.  My boss is incharge of all

I've decided to wait for the OGR core.  I figure it'll be a lot easier to
convince people to help out with finding mathematical/scientific
information that can be used with x-ray chrystalogrophy than it would to
convince them to let me use their machines to crack strong crypto.
Unfortunately.

            darxus at op.net / http://www.op.net/~darxus
                        You do not exist.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net