[RC5] OGR anyone?

Jamie Fifield fifield at cs.dal.ca
Wed Jan 20 22:52:02 EST 1999

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> We approached SETI some time ago. They were intersted in finding a large
> corporate sponsor. They found one in Sun, and they're not very interested
> in working with us last we checked.
>
> Moo!
> dB!

That's too bad.  I've kind of been waiting for a long time for the SETI
project to get underway, but now that I have my rc5des clients set up all
over and going, I can't see myself switching to a different system
altogether now.

Pity,

--

Jamie Fifield <fifield at cs.dal.ca>

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net