[RC5] OGR anyone?

Martin martin at imcnet.net
Wed Jan 20 23:36:01 EST 1999

I'd have to agree. I once did the original OGR contest, although I felt (no
offense to the person who was running it) it wasn't nearly as organized as the
d.net attack will [most likely] be. In the original setup, people would
download a program that would search for the ruler that the coordinator
assigned you, without the coordinator knowing for days or weeks, what the
status of the search was.