[RC5] Next DES timing

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 21 11:44:53 EST 1999

     Recruit.  Recruit.  Recruit.

     Also, if there were some way to be notified of the existence of
     *old* clients using my e-Mail address, I'd be happy to know it.  I
     have too many machines that are pseudo-automatically updated to know
     which's on which version.  In the old days of personal stats broken
     down by IP address, it was easy to tell if a machine had croaked or
     if a machine was using an older client.  Now that information is
     collected (for the "blocks by version" stat) but inaccessible.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindruP at okway.okstate.edu