[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #260

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Thu Jan 21 16:39:31 EST 1999

> > http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,386735,00.html
>
> Yes, I noticed this article as well yesterday and was most concerned
> over the factual innaccuracies therein.  The article, as written, is
> very misleading and contains numerous factual errors.

 Lots of luck getting it corrected.

 Ziff-Davis publications have a LONG history of factual inaccuracies - I
don't think it's deliberate, but more just a tendancy to be sloppy about
research on the part of their authors, and a tendancy for their editors
to not CARE about that sort of problem.

--

 Reply-to has been de-spammed. Real email address below.

 Brice D. Fleckenstein
 EMail: bricef at indy dot net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net