[RC5] OGR anyone?

Raymond W. Leech, III rayleech at home.com
Thu Jan 21 20:03:58 EST 1999

I too have been waiting anxiously for the SETI project to start. That is,
until I read the message from Baker. Now, I figure if they don't need the
other n-thousand computers of D.net, they don't need any of mine either.

When you find ET, tell him "I'd have been here sooner but I didn't use
D.net".

Ray
--
Rack up your keyrate: http://www.repton.org/~repton/racks/