[RC5] OGR anyone?

Martin Harvey martin at aziraphale.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 19:03:20 EST 1999

If anyone finds this topic particularly interesting, I've written a
distributed raytracer which works quite nicely over small LAN networks.
You can find the latest binaries and source on my web pages. Pregress
was fairly good up until mid december but since then (also being a
software developer by trade) I've rather lost the incentive to develop
it further, although I have plenty of ideas. Any feedback would be
welcome.

MH.

--
Martin Harvey.